Dr. Rodulfo Nilooban Is this you?

Posted on October 29th, 2015

I switched Doctors and found Dr. Niloban. The other practice refused to diagnose my son's deveopmental delay (Autism) and he did not get proper care until our first visit with Dr. Niloban. I'm very grateful for his practice. He has an excellent, competent and caring staff.

Posted on July 24th, 2015

This medical practice has excellent receptionists, who are efficient, friendly and courteous. The waiting room is large and it has a separate, well child room, which is great for well visits when I don't want my newborn to get sick from the other kids. Dr. Rudy is very friendly and is extremely patient with my newborn baby. He answers every single one of my questions (I write them down before each visit). The examinations seem thorough and careful, none of my worries are dismissed as irrelevant or non-consequential. The wait time so far has been minimal, and our nurse Kathy is very friendly and helpful. I am very happy with this office so far.

Great Doctors!

Posted on April 1st, 2015

I've been taking my children to Edison Pediatric Associates for 9 years and my children love all three doctors. Never had one complaint about them.

Staff made me feel like I was a bourden to them

Posted on August 10th, 2012

The office staff did not show interest in helping us

Posted on May 11th, 2017