A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodwan Rajjoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodwan Rajjoub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodwan Rajjoub, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajjoub graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rajjoub has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodwan K Rajjoub FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rodwan K. Rajjoub practice?
- Dr. Rodwan Rajjoub has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodwan Rajjoub practices Neurological Surgery near Lewisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsport, PA.
See Lewisburg Surgeons.