A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodwan Rajjoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodwan Rajjoub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodwan Rajjoub, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajjoub graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rajjoub has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rajjoub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodwan K. Rajjoub practice?
Dr. Rodwan Rajjoub practices Neurological Surgery near Williamsport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisburg, PA.
See Williamsport Neurological Surgeons.