A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Rody Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rody Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rody Cox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rody Powell Cox MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rody P. Cox practice?
- Dr. Rody Cox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rody Cox practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.