Roel E Cantu Sr MD Patient Reviews

April 24th, 2015
Professional, straight forward , and listens to parents concerns

July 3rd, 2013
He thinks he knows everything. He kept saying my son had a cough that was going around and prescribed him medicine that should have been temporary. After me telling the dr. that the cough wasn't going away after a month he told me continue giving my son the medicine and he ended up in the hospital; the drs. in the hospital told me my son could have died. He was diagnosed with bronchitis and they told me to buy a nebulizer, well my insurance accepted it but dr.cantu didn't want to prescribe me a nebulizer and didn't want to help me so I had to get my husband involved and dr. cantu barged out of the office and just left; speeding out of the complex. He was so unprofessional and rude. I was very disappointed because I truly trusted him with my kids. If your looking for a dr. for your kids...see dr.theresa valladares...she truly is wonderful and amazing.

July 13th, 2012
We need more Doctors like him!
I am pleased with his attention to detail and professionalism. I appreciated his candour. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Cantu!

January 15th, 2012
Exellent Doctor. Great with kids. He explains everything you want to know. He is very nice and kind. He is very caring and professional with kids. He has been seeing my kids since 2002.

January 25th, 2011
Missed
My only regret is that we had to move and I can't find a Dr. that genuinely cares about my daughters health like Dr. Roel E. Cantu did.