A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roel Laygo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roel Laygo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laygo graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Laygo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roel Laygo MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roel Laygo practice?
- Dr. Roel Laygo has 1 office location.
Dr. Roel Laygo practices Internal Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Internists.