Dr. Roeliza Pascua Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roeliza Pascua?

Posted on January 7th, 2011

I am so grateful that I found Dr Pascua. I moved here from the Central Valley, Four hours away from a Doctor that I had been seeing for eighteen years and have a great relationship with. I had some pretty big shoes for a doctor to fill ,Not only was I worried about them being a provider for my insurance. I was worried that I would be stuck with someone that I really couldnt communicate with and or be forced to step backwards with my health care. Thanks to the great reviews online I decided to make an appointment. I was not disapponted. Dr Pascua has a great bedside manor. She takes her time with you and she makes sure that all your questions are answered. She also makes sure that you do not wait in the lobby or in the exam room long. Most of my visits the wait is average 15 minutes. I decided to make Dr Pascua my primary care doctor. Good doctors are hard to find. I feel lucky

never again

Posted on November 9th, 2009

I had been going to dr. pascua for many years but as soon as i had a really serious health issue, she could not and did not want to be bothered trying to figure out what was wrong with me. after a year of sending me here and there, I went to her again in tears and she told me i needed to have a better attitude about this. OK. I never went back to her. I think she cares more about her clothing attire and fancy shoes than she does about her patients.

Posted on January 5th, 2016