Learn more about Dr. Rogelio Casama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rogelio Casama is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Casama graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Casama has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bogalusa Medical Center Louisiana State University
- Washington St Tammany Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Casama accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rogelio A. Casama practice?
Dr. Rogelio Casama practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Bogalusa, LA.
See Bogalusa General Practitioners, Bogalusa Internists, Bogalusa Adolescent Specialists, and Bogalusa Cardiologists.