A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rogelio Casama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rogelio Casama is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Casama graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Casama has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bogalusa Medical Center Louisiana State University
- Washington St Tammany Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rogelio Angeles Casama MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rogelio A. Casama practice?
- Dr. Rogelio Casama has 1 office location.
Dr. Rogelio Casama practices Internal Medicine near Bogalusa, LA.
See Bogalusa Internists.