Learn more about Dr. Rogelio Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rogelio Gonzalez is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Gonzalez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rogelio I Gonzalez MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rogelio I. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Rogelio Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rogelio Gonzalez practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.