A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rogelio Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Gonzalez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Sierra Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rogelio I. Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Rogelio Gonzalez practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.