A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rogelio Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rogelio Gonzalez is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Gonzalez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rogelio I Gonzalez MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rogelio I. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Rogelio Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rogelio Gonzalez practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.