A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rogelio Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rogelio Mendoza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rogelio Mendoza, MD, PA is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Mendoza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rogelio Mendoza MD and PA is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rogelio Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Rogelio Mendoza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rogelio Mendoza practices Pediatrics near China, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX.
See China Pediatricians.