A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rogelio Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rogelio Mendoza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rogelio Mendoza, MD, PA is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Mendoza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mendoza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan