Learn more about Dr. Rogelio Rabanera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rogelio Rabanera is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabanera
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Rabanera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rogelio Rabanera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabanera graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Rabanera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rogelio Ramos Rabanera MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rogelio R. Rabanera practice?
- Dr. Rogelio Rabanera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rogelio Rabanera practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA.
See Bellflower Internists and Bellflower Gastroenterologists.