A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rogelio Rabanera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rogelio Rabanera is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rogelio Rabanera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabanera graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Rabanera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rogelio R Rabanera MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rogelio R. Rabanera practice?
- Dr. Rogelio Rabanera has 1 office location.
Dr. Rogelio Rabanera practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Internists and Bellflower Gastroenterologists.