Dr. Rogelio Trevino MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2015
I went for a test and they gave me an appointment for 3 months later so the results were not accurate anymore. I think this is a very poor service including the staff.

March 17th, 2015
Lab at the clinic is terrible.

January 3rd, 2014
I have never seen a more unorganized office staff, ever! Had an appointment at 11:30 am and we did not leave the office until 1:15 pm!! Most of this time was waiting. Dr. Trevino needs to adjust the patient scheduling if he chooses to spend an hour plus with each patient. There is no reason why patients need to sit and wait SO long! Before long, he will see his patient dwindle away.

April 11th, 2013
very disappointed
I have been seeing Dr. Trevino for over a year already. He is a great doctor but his staff: Christina and his office manger: Nieda (or whatever her name is) are very rude. Do not have bedside manners at all and very money hungry. I've requested referral and prescriptions and they never seem to get it right or even do it. I have to go in every time just for a simple refferal. I do not know why they both are in this business if they do not care about thier patients and only about how they can nickle and dime you. I feel bad for the Dr. because he can be known as the best if he had a staff that was more courtious and knowledgable.

October 26th, 2012
Knowledgeable And Caring!
From the front office to the Doctor, this group listens and is very caring. Diagnosis is accurate and fast. If there is a wait, it is because someone is sicker than me and needs immediate care. If I were the one needing that care, I would not want the doctor to hurry me out. I would recommend Dr. Trevino to any of my friends and family and already have!

August 18th, 2011
A Gifted Doctor
I cannot say enough good about our visit with Dr. Trevino. My father now lives with us, 72 years old, and has suffered a heart attack. More than anything, he wanted to find someone who understood his strong feelings about quality of life, and not fighting "nature taking its course." Dr. Trevino listened so intently for nearly an hour, asked insightful questions, offered sound advice. He was thorough, positive, and most of all so respectful. He comforted my Dad and me greatly. We have researched the DNR policies of Texas extensively, and I must say that this is a complicated state to die in. I wish we'd found Dr. Trevino 3 months again when Dad first moved in. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for superb geriatric care.

May 4th, 2011
wow! very surprised and shocked!
OMG! MY HUSBAND JUST HAD AN APPOINTMENT TODAY! THE BEST MORE CARING DOCTOR WE'VE MET. THE GIRLS UP FRONT AND ONE NAMED JESSICA FOLLOWED UP WITH ME CALLING TO CONFIRM SHE HAD MY HUBBY PAPERWORK. THE STAFF IS SO CARING AND NICE. THANK YOU ALL AT HIS OFFICE. DR. TREVINO, THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF MY HUSBAND AND YOU ARE THE BEST DOCTOR! BELIVE ME, IT'S HARD TO FIND A DOCTOR TO UNDERSTAND AND HAVE PATIENCE WITH A VETERAN, HE REALLY APPRECIATES YOU ALL. STATE THAT YOUR OFFICE IS VERY CLEAN AND WELL ORGANZIED!

September 15th, 2010
Excellent Care - Very Compassionate
Starting from his Receptionist, Nurse, Physician Assistant & to Dr. Trevino himself, we have never been so pleased with the entire experience. Can't understand where the negative comments are coming from. The level of professionalism and compassion for his patients are without measure. Sour grapes has no place in this forum. I would recommend Dr. Trevino in a heartbeat to my family and friends and I have!!

June 24th, 2010
DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENTS
I was given an appointment at 8:00 AM and the Doctor did not show up until 8:45 AM. There were two people waiting longer than me. The thing that bothers me is that I was simply waiting for a referral. So, the doctor just came in and game me the number to another doctor. I waited for about an hour for that. Plus, this was not the first time I was in the office before the doctor was. Once, I left after he did. They told me to wait up front before I left. I waited. And waited. I watched the doctor leave for the day. It turns out I didn't have to wait. They were like, "Oh, I'm sorry. You can go." Also, the doctor's assistants said they would make an appointment for me by the end of the day after an 8AM appointment. I called again to make sure. The next day, I had to call again. After all of this, it is obvious to me, this office is more concerned about themselves than their patients

March 23rd, 2009
accountant
Dr. Trevino is very compassionate and knowledgeable.

April 24th, 2017