A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rogelio Uy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rogelio Uy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uy graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Uy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rogelio L. Uy practice?
Dr. Rogelio Uy practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Middlesboro, KY.
See Middlesboro General Practitioners, Middlesboro Internists, Middlesboro Oncologists, and Middlesboro Endocrinologists.