Learn more about Dr. Rogena Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rogena Johnson, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rogena Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rogena Kelly Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rogena K. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Rogena Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rogena Johnson practices Family Medicine near Hutchinson, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Port Saint Lucie, FL and Jensen Beach, FL.
See Hutchinson Primary Care Doctors.