Learn more about Dr. Rogena Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rogena Johnson, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rogena Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rogena Kelly Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rogena K. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Rogena Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Rogena Johnson practices Family Medicine near Hutchinson, KS.
See Hutchinson Family Physicians.