A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rogener Lacerna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rogener Lacerna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacerna
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Lacerna Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacerna graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lacerna has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Medical Center
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rogener Lacerna MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rogener Lacerna practice?
- Dr. Rogener Lacerna has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rogener Lacerna practices Family Medicine near Sheffield Village, OH.