A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rogener Lacerna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rogener Lacerna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacerna
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lacerna Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacerna graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lacerna has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Medical Center
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rogener Lacerna MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rogener Lacerna practice?
- Dr. Rogener Lacerna has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rogener Lacerna practices Family Medicine near Sheffield Village, OH.