Learn more about Dr. Roger Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Mann, Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mann
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Mann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Diseases
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Summit Medical Center
- Alta Bates Summit MC-Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger A Mann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Mann practice?
- Dr. Roger Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Mann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Surgeons.