A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Mann, Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mann
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Mann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Mann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Diseases
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Summit Medical Center
- Alta Bates Summit MC-Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger A Mann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Mann practice?
- Dr. Roger Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Mann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Orthopedic Surgeons.