Learn more about Dr. Roger Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Mann, Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mann
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Mann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Diseases
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Summit Medical Center
- Alta Bates Summit MC-Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger A Mann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Mann practice?
- Dr. Roger Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Mann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Surgeons.