A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Smith, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Bmt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Allen Smith MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Roger Smith has 8 office locations.
Dr. Roger Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Westland, MI.
See Beaumont Obstetricians & Gynecologists.