A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Ajluni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Ajluni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Ajluni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajluni graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ajluni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger David Ajluni MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Ajluni practice?
- Dr. Roger Ajluni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Ajluni practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists.