- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Roger Ajluni?
January 24th, 2017
January 27th, 2016
Very in personable and does not seem to care about his patients. I have been seeing him for a few years and he always acts like it was the first time I have seen him. I have been going him for years only cause the staff he has is great. Looking for a break doctor. He also thought there was a problem with me paying a bill on my last appointment. The office had the wrong address. He was kind of rude about it.
September 9th, 2014
August 7th, 2013Dr. Ajluni is not for me
February 8th, 2011Laptop or Doctor
October 21st, 2010Very caring doctor
- Excellent, caring doctor.- Relatively recent graduate and up to date on technology for diagnosis and office functions.- Great office hours, accomodates still getting to work at a reasonable time.- Excellent follow-up. Visits that have tests that are completed after you leave are acknowledged with a letter that reports the results and explains what they mean.- Only negative is the use of _very_ inexperienced support staff. - No hesitation whatsoever in referring family and friends.
June 8th, 2017
March 16th, 2017
January 1st, 2017
November 16th, 2016
July 16th, 2016
July 11th, 2016
Dr. Roger Ajluni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.
Dr. Carlos Godoy
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Livonia, MI 0 mi50
Dr. Anibal Cazal
Livonia, MI 0 mi50
Dr. Jeffrey Berger
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine
Livonia, MI 0.03 mi38
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides