Jun 22nd, 2016

Excellent surgeon, excellent results, excellent staff! Dont hesitate!

High rating show details High rating
Jun 20th, 2016

Excellent for facial plastic surgery. Discusses options and recommendations based on specific needs. Great surgeon and competent staff.

by Susan on Jun 19th, 2016

I felt so lucky to have found Dr. Allcroft. I had a modified neck lift, and it came out looking beautiful! I have also had a few other esthetic procedures with him, and I have always been satisfied with the results. He is a very talented plastic surgeon. I would highly recommend him.

Disappointed show details Disappointed
Jun 16th, 2016

I had an appointment went over things, I wanted a face lift and facial peel.nthe price was great. All tho!!! I decided on Just the facial peel for now, ..I've Called and left Several messages for Michelle and I've haven't gotten a call back.... I'm very disappointed ... I could only afford the peel at this time,,, I feel that h They were upset that I couldn't afford the face lift so they weren't going to bother with me...

Thank You Dr. Allcroft show details Thank You Dr. Allcroft
by Carol March 2016 on Mar 29th, 2016

I would like to thank Dr. Allcroft for the wonderful results of his facial surgery. I am so pleased that my face looks bright and rested. The results are very natural in appearance. I also found Dr. Allcroft to have a kind manner and very thorough in explaining the surgical procedure. He made sure that I had a good understanding of what I should expect. All of his staff were friendly and helpful too. Dr. Allcroft is a talented professional and we are very fortunate to have him in this area . I would recommend him to anyone interested in plastic surgery!

I did not have a good experience show details I did not have a good experience
by Catherine on Feb 27th, 2016

I had three surgical procedures done by Dr.Alcroft. I was not unhappy with my eye surgery but I'm extremely disappointed with my nose surgery. After about a year and a half the swelling from the surgery finally went down and I started having breathing problems. I was also noticing a change in the athletics of my nose. The tip of my nose looked crooked and when I smiled a piece of skin hung down. I told the doctor my concerns about the tip and he said he wouldn't fix it. So, I went to Tufts Medical Center in Boston and got a second opinion. I found out I have a deviated septum that was never corrected, I have nasal stenosis which is causing breathing issues. The bridge of my nose is too narrow and the proportions of the nose are off. My nostrils are crooked. I went back to Dr. Alcroft to tell him my findings and he agreed with everything I was complaining about and he offered to fill my nose with a temporary filler and later a silicone and he told me to use nasal spray. I researched that and I found it is not a good option. I asked for financial reimbursement and I was refused. I sent daily emails and called the office on many occasions and talked to many staff explaining my problems. I was send only letters which downplayed my issues. The last letter he sent was to tell me he would no longer see me as a patient because I wrote negative reviews online. I also asked for my money back after 2 juviderm injections that started lumpy and then disappeared after 2 months. He was helpful and nice when I was seaking treatment but not kind when I went back to him with issues from my surgery.

Doctor's Response

Because of the importance of protecting the confidentiality of a patient's healthcare information doctors are not at liberty to respond to specifics of a patient's on-line post. It may be useful for patients to post honest before and after pictures, taken with consistent lighting, distance, position, and expression so that on-line readers can see things for themselves.

Dec 7th, 2015

What a gifted artist and surgeon. He really knows what is good for his patients and helps to steer them in the correct direction. I had a couple of procedures performed by Dr. Allcroft and each any every one was done to perfection and the results were even better than I anticipated. He is very concerned about his patients and very dedicated to providing the best possible care

Excellent results show details Excellent results
Oct 30th, 2015

Excellent results from a skilled and caring surgeon.

Quick Lift show details Quick Lift
by Martine on Sep 1st, 2015

I could not have asked for a better experience. The staff was friendly , considerate and accommodating. Dr. Allcroft was courteous and let you know exactly how the procedure would go and what the expected results would be. I was thrilled with my results.

Face Lift show details Face Lift
by Very Satisfied Customer on Jun 30th, 2015

Dr. Allcroft and his staff are top notch. Very friendly, helpful and accommodating. The Doctor is meticulous and a real artist. Takes all the time he needs to understand what you are looking for and explains what he will do, and how it will be done, to get there. I had a complete facelift, and I really could not be happier with the results. Everyone says "how good I look", even though they don't know why. I highly recommend this surgeon and his excellent staff!

Dr. Allcroft gets 5 stars! show details Dr. Allcroft gets 5 stars!
May 19th, 2015

Dr. Allcroft is a trusted physician with extensive experience. He never recommends too much in terms of fillers or other treatments, and he delivers safe, consistent results. We are very lucky to have him in our community

I trust only Dr. Alcroft show details I trust only Dr. Alcroft
May 14th, 2015

I waited to write this review because I wanted to wait and see the results of my mini-lift which Dr. Allcroft did eight months ago. Dr. Allcroft also did my upper eyelids. The staff were all very professional and I always felt like I was getting the very best of care. I had a lot of swelling for many months in my face and several months in my upper lids. Now eight months later I have to say that now that the swelling has subsided I look much more youthful and tighter. I am very happy with the mini-lift. they eyes are subtle but look very nice. I trust in Dr. Allcroft and will continue to see him on a regular basis as needed for botox, etc. or whatever I feel I may need in the future. I also enjoy going to this office as all of the staff are so friendly and treat me special. Thank you Dr. Allcroft you are the best! See you soon.

Well worth the drive! show details Well worth the drive!
May 11th, 2015

I would like to thank Dr. Allcroft for being so patient and so understanding through my process of cosmetic surgery. Dr. Allcroft was extremely compassionate and helped me achieve the youthful appearance I was looking for. With his expertise he suggested an upper eyelid surgery. And over the course of the next three months we also incorporated Botox and Juvederm into my beauty plan. I was grateful being from Simsbury, CT to find someone with reasonably priced services!

May 11th, 2015

I've been to Dr. Allcroft multiple times in the past few years. For both Botox and juvederm. When I was younger I had small things about myself that made me self-conscience. I had a very small upper lip that when I was in pictures although others may not have noticed I noticed that I looked like I had no upper lip. I now have a nice full and even look and I've never felt better about myself. I also have hyperhydrosis, a condition where you excessively sweat. I could never wear t-shirts, without large sweat stains so I would always wear baggy shirts. Now I can wear whatever I want thanks to Dr. Allcroft, I've never been so confident with myself and I can't thank him enough for everything that he's done for me. I've always found Dr. Allcroft to be very conservative with me because I am so young and am on a budget, his prices are extremely reasonable and well within my own budget.

Apr 25th, 2015

Dr. Allcroft is a highly skilled plastic surgeon whose work is impeccable.

by Marianne Hamilton on Mar 6th, 2015

very happy with my surgery . dr allcroft is an excellent surgeon

by Sara Mielke on Dec 18th, 2014

I have been seeing doctor alcroft for years there's no one else I would trust to work on my face. I enjoy telling people I had a pretty bad facial Injury and people stare in awe because it's no longer obvious. When I've said his name In a Medical setting every one happily says how great his work is. He comes highly recomended from any one I know.

Nov 5th, 2014

Not only is Dr. Allcroft a highly skilled and meticulous surgeon, but he’s also sensitive, gentle, and compassionate, and I had complete confidence in his expertise from the start. In addition, I found everyone in his practice to be considerate, attentive, and helpful; one could not hope to have a better surgical experience! Two months after undergoing two (what I had thought were) subtle surgical procedures, I found myself screening at the local airport. The TSA gentleman looked at my two year old driver’s license, looked at me… looked at the license, looked at me… handed my license over to the man next to him and murmured something I could not hear. At this point, I was starting to fear they were not going to let me on my plane – was I somehow tagged for further investigation? The second man looked at my license, looked at me… and said to the first man, “You’re right, she looks ten years younger NOW!” I smiled widely and thanked them both. And I kept that grin on my face all day long, as my self-confidence was sky high! A testament to Dr. Allcroft’s talent and aptitude. I am more self-confident now than I have been for twenty years.

DO run for your life - TO him, not away! show details DO run for your life - TO him, not away!
by KKM on Aug 19th, 2014

Dr. Allcroft and his staff were superb. I had been thinking about a neck life for a few years (60 this November!) and after having eye lid surgery as advised by my MD (which turned out amazing in every aspect) I took the plunge. Nearly 5 weeks out and I am SO thrilled with the results! I have friends who are now thinking of having it done based solely on the results they saw on me. If you are even thinking about surgery, I urge you to get a consultation. It feels good to look good - I am ready for 60 now! Bring it on :)

Excellent result! show details Excellent result!
by anonymous on Aug 6th, 2014

I'm a woman in my sixties and was hoping to improve my appearance with a lower face lift. It's two months post-procedure and I couldn't be happier with the result. It's not that I'm super young looking, and I'm still healing in some areas. But I definitely feel more confident, People tell me how good I look and that's very nice to hear.

outstanding results show details outstanding results
by eddie w on Jun 18th, 2014

I recently had facial surgery with doctor allcroft and I couldn't be more pleased. he is truly an artist at his craft. I look 10-12 years younger...more in keeping with how I actually feel. I would recommend him to anyone. ed

If you're thinking about it, just do it! show details If you're thinking about it, just do it!
by Madeline R. on Jun 17th, 2014

Dr. Allcroft was reccomended to me by two friends who had work done by him. I had a lower face and neck lift and I'm very happy with the results. Dr. Allcroft is passionate about his work and takes great pride in making a possitive differance for his patients. He and his staff go out of their way to make you comfortable. I was so afraid of post op. pain, but I only experienced slight discomfort. If I'd only known that before I would have had the surgery a lot sooner! I would reccomend Dr. Allcroft to anyone and I would not hesitate to go back to him!

Run For Your Life show details Run For Your Life
May 22nd, 2014

Dr.Roger Allcroft is the worst Facial Surgeon !!! If you value your appearance Do Not GO TO THIS DR.!!!! Unless You Want To Look Like The Bride Of Frankenstein !!!!!Save your hard earned money

pinched incision show details pinched incision
by MM on Apr 25th, 2014

I have been bothered by my left eye that had a little puffiness under it. In pictures it looked as though one eye was smaller than the other. Dr. Allcroft did a pinched incision under the left eye. Today I had the sutures (3) removed. It looks amazing already and it is only one week since my surgery. My husband says it looks better than the other eye. The staff was very professional and they all made me feel so comfortable. I am so happy with the results. Can't wait to get my picture taken!!! Thank you Dr. Allcroft and staff!

My rhinoplasty experience. show details My rhinoplasty experience.
by Tanaya on Mar 3rd, 2014

I had the wonderful opportunity of going to Dr. Allcroft for my rhinoplasty. First of all, the staff is very courteous and friendly. The bedside manner of the nurse and doctor are perfect and caring. Dr. Allcroft removed the bump on my nose and perfected the tip of my nose. I couldn't have asked for better results. I am a 21 year old who feels like she finally has gained a whole new confidence about my appearance. I literally feel like my life has gotten 50 times better. I couldn't recommend no other facial plastic surgeon than Roger. He is the best of the best. Choosing him to do my rhinoplasty(nose surgery) is one of the best decisions I've made in my life. :)

11/15/2013 show details 11/15/2013
by Carol McNeil on Jan 6th, 2014

About. 6 weeks ago, I had my upper & lower lids done, as well as a mid-brow lift on one. I couldn't be more pleased. The procedure definitely complimented my appearance. The staff was wonderful. Dr. Allcroft takes the time to make you feel comfortable, and at ease with the procedure. The lack of pain still amazes me. My eyes were sensitive to the light for a couple of days, and that was it. I would definitely return, as well as making recommendations whenever I could. A very talented surgeon.

Dec 25th, 2013

I had a mini facelift (Quicklift) done by Dr. Allcroft. I could not be more pleased. Dr. Allcroft and his staff are extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Dr. Allcroft to anyone who is in need of a facial plastic surgeon.

wonderful results show details wonderful results
Aug 31st, 2013

It has been over a year since Dr. Allcroft performed a "mini" facial lift and eyelid surgery and the results have been wonderful. I feel more confident and I am very pleased. Dr. Allcroft and his staff were verry kind and professional each step of the way. I would highly recommend Dr. Allcroft.

Amazing Results show details Amazing Results
by Chris O. on Aug 13th, 2013

I had a neck and chin lift and the results have been even better than I anticipated. The whole experience was excellent. One thing I had expected was significant pain during and after the procedure and that just didn't happen. It was unbelievably easy! And the healing has been pretty quick, too. Dr. Allcroft is very nice and so is his whole staff. I would definitely go back if I need another procedure, and I've already recommended him to others. My procedure was in late July. Today I saw my allergy doctor and he was looking in my ears and said Dr. Allcroft did a great job. I agree!

In praise of Dr. Roger Allcroft show details In praise of Dr. Roger Allcroft
by Doug T. on Jul 24th, 2013

What began as a routine Mohs surgery in Springfield on my scalp became progressively more alarming as the dermatologist there made cut after cut to clear the cancer, creating a larger and larger wound. All regular options (skin graft, hinge, etc.) had to be scrapped until, at the end of the day, the anxious doctor called Dr. Allcroft and asked if he could hold his office open for an emergency patient still being treated. He said Yes. Finally after 7 cuts, the tissue was all clear, but the wound was larger than a silver dollar and the bone was exposed. My wife drove me to Dr. Allcroft’s office in Northampton after my six hours under the knife, head swathed in protective bandaging, both of us quite upset and apprehensive about what could be done next. He took one look and in the midst of the crisis, his reaction was no more than if I had just skinned my knee. His calm demeanor and confidence that he could solve our problem was exactly what was needed for a man who literally had a hole in his head! We found out later that when he told the staff he would need one of them to stay late for an emergency, they ALL stayed, and waited for more than an hour for us to arrive. Thanks, Doreen, Michelle, Jennifer and everyone! He stitched and packed the wound in his own operating room, choosing the most efficient procedure to ensure the best results and it’s now doing extremely well. On all our follow-up visits Dr. Allcroft not only thoroughly checks the healing process but assuages any fears we might have. We are forever grateful to him. If you need a great plastic surgeon and a heck of a compassionate human being to boot, put yourself in Dr. Roger Allcroft’s capable hands.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Amelia D on Jul 2nd, 2013

Dr. Allcroft could not have been nicer or more understanding. On the day of my surgery, the entire staff was more than accommodating and just all around great. Everyone in this office was helpful, kind, and extremely welcoming. I would highly highly recommend Dr. Allcroft. I could not be happier with my surgery!

So far I am pleasantly surprised show details So far I am pleasantly surprised
by Scott M on Mar 23rd, 2013

I think Dr. Allcroft did a great job with the quick lift procedure I had done. He recommended a chin implant to improve my side profile and showed me on the computer how it would look. I'm only 8 days post op and most all the swelling and bruising is gone and will be ready for work on Monday and I don't think anyone will think I had a surgery. They might wonder what's different but since I haven't shaved in 8 days they might just think it's that. To me so far the difference is dramatic. No more turkey neck or sagging skin and I like my side profile now especially with the chin implant. Office staff is friendly and Dr. Allcroft seems very knowledgeable and friendly as well. Feels like he has my best interest in mind.

Mar 3rd, 2013

Had upper and lower eyelid surgery and was very impressed with the courtesy and kindness of the entire staff, from the assistants to the anesthesiologist, as well as the Dr. Allcroft himself. I was very nervous about the procedure and they made me feel very relaxed. The office and surgical suite were very clean and comfortable. I'm very happy with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Allcroft.

Jan 11th, 2012

I would highly reccommend Dr. Allcroft, my entire experience was awesome. From the first phone call, the receptionist was so nice. I was calling about having my eyelids done and I was a little nervous and embarrassed. She reassured me that it was a very easy procedure and the results would be life changing. She was so right! So I went in for my consultation. I had already met Dr. Allcroft before, he had removed a mole from my face and actually had done some work on my daughters lip about 15 years ago after a car accident, so I already new I liked him. He is always very personable and professional, very easy to talk to and ask questions. He explains everything so you know exactly what to expect. My one concern was that I didn't want that overdone surprised look. He showed me before and after photos, that showed his work to give a very natural look. I was so excited after my consultation, I asked how soon can I do this. Surgery day was also a very positive experience, they explain everything very well before and after on what to expect. Dr. Allcroft called me himself the next day to check on me and told me to call him with any questions or concerns anytime. I knew exactly what to expect after surgery, and that made for a very easy recovery. Next the result, amazing! I went from having an extremely droopy eyelid which made me look very tired and sometimes angry to a well defined eyelid and best of all I can see my eyelashes[which were covered by excess skin]. I can also see so much better, as that was the main reason I had this done. I used to actually be able to see my lids. The world is a much brighter place. So in closing I just want to say I would and have already highly reccommend Dr. Allcroft and his staff.

rip off show details rip off
Nov 23rd, 2011

I had an appointment with Dr.Allcroft for juvederm around my mouth.when i went in for the appointment he charged me 650 dollars which was money thrown out the window,because the results were terrible.I called the office 2 weeks later to let them know i was very unhappy with the results.The receptionist made an appointment to come in.When i went in to see the Dr he wouldn't refund my money or atleast edo the juvederm.I have never seen a Dr with such bedside manners,and I would never recommend Dr.Allcroft to anyone.He just thinks he can take 650 dollars from you and spend about five minutes with you doing td if your not happy oh well.I had a terrible experience and would never go their or send anybody their.If someone is thinking about going to see him,make sure he takes pic before your procedure.

my personal experience show details my personal experience
Nov 22nd, 2011

I rate Dr. Alcroft with a perfect rating I've been seeing him for a few yrs now and he has absolutely changed my life. After an injury to my face that consisted of several stitches and scaring he was able to do a second surgery leaving the scars with a minimal appearance, As a young mother my face matters to me, I wanted my kids to see me and not my scars and he gave that back to me a gift that cannot even be put into words. He has a very loving personality and is by far one of the most respectful personable doctors Ive met. The staff in his facility are also welcoming and caring and absolutely personable. I've utilized the spa thats also located in his facility and I cant rave about them enough Lisa is wonderful she sincerely enjoys her job and makes you feel like family as she goals to meet your skin care needs. overall it's a great place and I will continue to ppiy give them my buisness....

Jun 21st, 2011

If you are looking for a brilliant surgeon who combines amazing technique with beautiful artistry then look no further. My experience with Dr. Allcroft was exceptional from my very first consultation. I am incredibly fortunate to have had Dr.Allcroft perform my rhino/septoplasty and can honestly say he is the best!

May 20th, 2011

I cannot say enough about my office visit with Dr Allcroft. The staff was awesome, and Dr. Allcroft was right on with his professionalism and terrific "bedside manner" More importantly, his skill as a Plastic Surgeon is undeniable!!Thanks!!!

Professional Mom & Caterer show details Professional Mom & Caterer
Apr 2nd, 2011

From the moment I walked into the office and was welcomed by the staff and then consulting with Dr. Allcroft, I knew this was the place for me. The surgery and recovery time was fast, I no longer have the TIRED LOOK!!!!!! Thank you Dr. Allcroft.

Feb 27th, 2011

excellent care from the Dr. and his staff. I have highly recommended him to family and friends.

Dr. Roger Allcroft show details Dr. Roger Allcroft
Feb 21st, 2011

My Plastic Surgery with Dr.Allcroft has been the BEST thing I have ever done for myself. I feel young and beautiful again.