Roger A Allcroft, MD
Video profile
163 Conz St
Northampton, MA 01060
413-586-3200
Locations and availability (1)

|  outstanding results  |  show details
by eddie w on Jun 18th, 2014

I recently had facial surgery with doctor allcroft and I couldn't be more pleased. he is truly an artist at his craft. I look 10-12 years younger...more in keeping with how I actually feel. I would recommend him to anyone. ed

|  If you're thinking about it, just do it!  |  show details
by Madeline R. on Jun 17th, 2014

Dr. Allcroft was reccomended to me by two friends who had work done by him. I had a lower face and neck lift and I'm very happy with the results. Dr. Allcroft is passionate about his work and takes great pride in making a possitive differance for his patients. He and his staff go out of their way to make you comfortable. I was so afraid of post op. pain, but I only experienced slight discomfort. If I'd only known that before I would have had the surgery a lot sooner! I would reccomend Dr. Allcroft to anyone and I would not hesitate to go back to him!

|  Run For Your Life  |  show details
May 22nd, 2014

Dr.Roger Allcroft is the worst Facial Surgeon !!! If you value your appearance Do Not GO TO THIS DR.!!!! Unless You Want To Look Like The Bride Of Frankenstein !!!!!Save your hard earned money

|  pinched incision  |  show details
by MM on Apr 25th, 2014

I have been bothered by my left eye that had a little puffiness under it. In pictures it looked as though one eye was smaller than the other. Dr. Allcroft did a pinched incision under the left eye. Today I had the sutures (3) removed. It looks amazing already and it is only one week since my surgery. My husband says it looks better than the other eye. The staff was very professional and they all made me feel so comfortable. I am so happy with the results. Can't wait to get my picture taken!!! Thank you Dr. Allcroft and staff!

|  Neck and cheek lift  |  show details
by Chris O. on Mar 4th, 2014

My surgery was back in July and I posted my review in August. Just stopping back in to say that the results have "held up". Big improvement, natural looking, well worth having the procedure. I would continue to recommend Dr. Allcroft. And I'm going back for Juvederm at his office once this snow melts!

|  My rhinoplasty experience.  |  show details
by Tanaya on Mar 3rd, 2014

I had the wonderful opportunity of going to Dr. Allcroft for my rhinoplasty. First of all, the staff is very courteous and friendly. The bedside manner of the nurse and doctor are perfect and caring. Dr. Allcroft removed the bump on my nose and perfected the tip of my nose. I couldn't have asked for better results. I am a 21 year old who feels like she finally has gained a whole new confidence about my appearance. I literally feel like my life has gotten 50 times better. I couldn't recommend no other facial plastic surgeon than Roger. He is the best of the best. Choosing him to do my rhinoplasty(nose surgery) is one of the best decisions I've made in my life. :)

|  11/15/2013  |  show details
by Carol McNeil on Jan 6th, 2014

About. 6 weeks ago, I had my upper & lower lids done, as well as a mid-brow lift on one. I couldn't be more pleased. The procedure definitely complimented my appearance. The staff was wonderful. Dr. Allcroft takes the time to make you feel comfortable, and at ease with the procedure. The lack of pain still amazes me. My eyes were sensitive to the light for a couple of days, and that was it. I would definitely return, as well as making recommendations whenever I could. A very talented surgeon.

Dec 25th, 2013

I had a mini facelift (Quicklift) done by Dr. Allcroft. I could not be more pleased. Dr. Allcroft and his staff are extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Dr. Allcroft to anyone who is in need of a facial plastic surgeon.

|  mini neck and face lift  |  show details
by JRN on Nov 3rd, 2013

I had this surgery in September 2013. I wanted to be rid of my puppet lines, jowls, and "turkey wattle". Dr. Allcroft was very honest about what to expect and what it would look like after the surgery. He did not push me to do any work that I didn't request. He used an oral anesthetic and has the dosage down to a science. I felt nothing during surgery and very little pain afterwards. I was not in need of pain meds at home. Two months later I am very happy with my chin and the puppet lines are there, but faint. Realize that total recovery will be an ongoing process.

|  wonderful results  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2013

It has been over a year since Dr. Allcroft performed a "mini" facial lift and eyelid surgery and the results have been wonderful. I feel more confident and I am very pleased. Dr. Allcroft and his staff were verry kind and professional each step of the way. I would highly recommend Dr. Allcroft.

|  Amazing Results  |  show details
by Chris O. on Aug 13th, 2013

I had a neck and chin lift and the results have been even better than I anticipated. The whole experience was excellent. One thing I had expected was significant pain during and after the procedure and that just didn't happen. It was unbelievably easy! And the healing has been pretty quick, too. Dr. Allcroft is very nice and so is his whole staff. I would definitely go back if I need another procedure, and I've already recommended him to others. My procedure was in late July. Today I saw my allergy doctor and he was looking in my ears and said Dr. Allcroft did a great job. I agree!

|  In praise of Dr. Roger Allcroft  |  show details
by Doug T. on Jul 24th, 2013

What began as a routine Mohs surgery in Springfield on my scalp became progressively more alarming as the dermatologist there made cut after cut to clear the cancer, creating a larger and larger wound. All regular options (skin graft, hinge, etc.) had to be scrapped until, at the end of the day, the anxious doctor called Dr. Allcroft and asked if he could hold his office open for an emergency patient still being treated. He said Yes. Finally after 7 cuts, the tissue was all clear, but the wound was larger than a silver dollar and the bone was exposed. My wife drove me to Dr. Allcroft’s office in Northampton after my six hours under the knife, head swathed in protective bandaging, both of us quite upset and apprehensive about what could be done next. He took one look and in the midst of the crisis, his reaction was no more than if I had just skinned my knee. His calm demeanor and confidence that he could solve our problem was exactly what was needed for a man who literally had a hole in his head! We found out later that when he told the staff he would need one of them to stay late for an emergency, they ALL stayed, and waited for more than an hour for us to arrive. Thanks, Doreen, Michelle, Jennifer and everyone! He stitched and packed the wound in his own operating room, choosing the most efficient procedure to ensure the best results and it’s now doing extremely well. On all our follow-up visits Dr. Allcroft not only thoroughly checks the healing process but assuages any fears we might have. We are forever grateful to him. If you need a great plastic surgeon and a heck of a compassionate human being to boot, put yourself in Dr. Roger Allcroft’s capable hands.

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
by Amelia D on Jul 2nd, 2013

Dr. Allcroft could not have been nicer or more understanding. On the day of my surgery, the entire staff was more than accommodating and just all around great. Everyone in this office was helpful, kind, and extremely welcoming. I would highly highly recommend Dr. Allcroft. I could not be happier with my surgery!

|  So far I am pleasantly surprised  |  show details
by Scott M on Mar 23rd, 2013

I think Dr. Allcroft did a great job with the quick lift procedure I had done. He recommended a chin implant to improve my side profile and showed me on the computer how it would look. I'm only 8 days post op and most all the swelling and bruising is gone and will be ready for work on Monday and I don't think anyone will think I had a surgery. They might wonder what's different but since I haven't shaved in 8 days they might just think it's that. To me so far the difference is dramatic. No more turkey neck or sagging skin and I like my side profile now especially with the chin implant. Office staff is friendly and Dr. Allcroft seems very knowledgeable and friendly as well. Feels like he has my best interest in mind.

Mar 3rd, 2013

Had upper and lower eyelid surgery and was very impressed with the courtesy and kindness of the entire staff, from the assistants to the anesthesiologist, as well as the Dr. Allcroft himself. I was very nervous about the procedure and they made me feel very relaxed. The office and surgical suite were very clean and comfortable. I'm very happy with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Allcroft.

Jan 11th, 2012

I would highly reccommend Dr. Allcroft, my entire experience was awesome. From the first phone call, the receptionist was so nice. I was calling about having my eyelids done and I was a little nervous and embarrassed. She reassured me that it was a very easy procedure and the results would be life changing. She was so right! So I went in for my consultation. I had already met Dr. Allcroft before, he had removed a mole from my face and actually had done some work on my daughters lip about 15 years ago after a car accident, so I already new I liked him. He is always very personable and professional, very easy to talk to and ask questions. He explains everything so you know exactly what to expect. My one concern was that I didn't want that overdone surprised look. He showed me before and after photos, that showed his work to give a very natural look. I was so excited after my consultation, I asked how soon can I do this. Surgery day was also a very positive experience, they explain everything very well before and after on what to expect. Dr. Allcroft called me himself the next day to check on me and told me to call him with any questions or concerns anytime. I knew exactly what to expect after surgery, and that made for a very easy recovery. Next the result, amazing! I went from having an extremely droopy eyelid which made me look very tired and sometimes angry to a well defined eyelid and best of all I can see my eyelashes[which were covered by excess skin]. I can also see so much better, as that was the main reason I had this done. I used to actually be able to see my lids. The world is a much brighter place. So in closing I just want to say I would and have already highly reccommend Dr. Allcroft and his staff.

|  rip off  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2011

I had an appointment with Dr.Allcroft for juvederm around my mouth.when i went in for the appointment he charged me 650 dollars which was money thrown out the window,because the results were terrible.I called the office 2 weeks later to let them know i was very unhappy with the results.The receptionist made an appointment to come in.When i went in to see the Dr he wouldn't refund my money or atleast edo the juvederm.I have never seen a Dr with such bedside manners,and I would never recommend Dr.Allcroft to anyone.He just thinks he can take 650 dollars from you and spend about five minutes with you doing td if your not happy oh well.I had a terrible experience and would never go their or send anybody their.If someone is thinking about going to see him,make sure he takes pic before your procedure.

|  my personal experience  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

I rate Dr. Alcroft with a perfect rating I've been seeing him for a few yrs now and he has absolutely changed my life. After an injury to my face that consisted of several stitches and scaring he was able to do a second surgery leaving the scars with a minimal appearance, As a young mother my face matters to me, I wanted my kids to see me and not my scars and he gave that back to me a gift that cannot even be put into words. He has a very loving personality and is by far one of the most respectful personable doctors Ive met. The staff in his facility are also welcoming and caring and absolutely personable. I've utilized the spa thats also located in his facility and I cant rave about them enough Lisa is wonderful she sincerely enjoys her job and makes you feel like family as she goals to meet your skin care needs. overall it's a great place and I will continue to ppiy give them my buisness....

Jun 21st, 2011

If you are looking for a brilliant surgeon who combines amazing technique with beautiful artistry then look no further. My experience with Dr. Allcroft was exceptional from my very first consultation. I am incredibly fortunate to have had Dr.Allcroft perform my rhino/septoplasty and can honestly say he is the best!

May 20th, 2011

I cannot say enough about my office visit with Dr Allcroft. The staff was awesome, and Dr. Allcroft was right on with his professionalism and terrific "bedside manner" More importantly, his skill as a Plastic Surgeon is undeniable!!Thanks!!!

|  Professional Mom & Caterer  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2011

From the moment I walked into the office and was welcomed by the staff and then consulting with Dr. Allcroft, I knew this was the place for me. The surgery and recovery time was fast, I no longer have the TIRED LOOK!!!!!! Thank you Dr. Allcroft.

Feb 27th, 2011

excellent care from the Dr. and his staff. I have highly recommended him to family and friends.

|  Dr. Roger Allcroft  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2011

My Plastic Surgery with Dr.Allcroft has been the BEST thing I have ever done for myself. I feel young and beautiful again.