Dr. Roger Allcroft Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Allcroft?

Amazing Results!

Posted on June 28th, 2017

Just had my 6 week fu appointment with Dr. Allcroft today after having Cheek/Necklift and Eyelid Surgery and the results are amazing! My appearance is symmetrical, natural and more youthful looking. Dr. Allcroft is a very skilled and talented Plastic Surgeon who listens to his patients concerns to provide them with the best possible outcome. He does not push procedures on his patients which is remarkable in his profession. The staff were caring and supportive as well. I might add that the cost for the procedures I had done I thought were reasonable and the entire experience handled professionally. Thank you Dr. Allcroft!

Excellent Plastic Surgeon

Posted on April 15th, 2017

Dr. Allcroft is an excellent plastic surgeon. Very nice and caring staff. I am very happy with my face lift and eye lift results!

Posted on November 12th, 2016

I had a mini lift that was done by Dr. Alcroft about 8 weeks ago. The results were awesome! I could not be more pleased. I am 53 and look at least 15 years younger. Dr. Alcroft is very skilled and very artistic. His staff is very caring and professional. I would greatly recomend if you are looking for a plastic surgeon hes the one to do your surgery. Thank you Dr. Alcroft. Your the best.

Posted on November 12th, 2016

Great job. Got back the cheekbones of my youth with filler.

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Excellent surgeon, excellent results, excellent staff! Dont hesitate!

High rating

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Excellent for facial plastic surgery. Discusses options and recommendations based on specific needs. Great surgeon and competent staff.

Posted on June 19th, 2016

I felt so lucky to have found Dr. Allcroft. I had a modified neck lift, and it came out looking beautiful! I have also had a few other esthetic procedures with him, and I have always been satisfied with the results. He is a very talented plastic surgeon. I would highly recommend him.

Disappointed

Posted on June 16th, 2016

I had an appointment went over things, I wanted a face lift and facial peel.nthe price was great. All tho!!! I decided on Just the facial peel for now, ..I've Called and left Several messages for Michelle and I've haven't gotten a call back.... I'm very disappointed ... I could only afford the peel at this time,,, I feel that h They were upset that I couldn't afford the face lift so they weren't going to bother with me...

Thank You Dr. Allcroft

Posted on March 30th, 2016

I would like to thank Dr. Allcroft for the wonderful results of his facial surgery. I am so pleased that my face looks bright and rested. The results are very natural in appearance. I also found Dr. Allcroft to have a kind manner and very thorough in explaining the surgical procedure. He made sure that I had a good understanding of what I should expect. All of his staff were friendly and helpful too. Dr. Allcroft is a talented professional and we are very fortunate to have him in this area . I would recommend him to anyone interested in plastic surgery!

I did not have a good experience

Posted on February 27th, 2016

I had three surgical procedures done by Dr.Alcroft. I was not unhappy with my eye surgery but I'm extremely disappointed with my nose surgery. After about a year and a half the swelling from the surgery finally went down and I started having breathing problems. I was also noticing a change in the athletics of my nose. The tip of my nose looked crooked and when I smiled a piece of skin hung down. I told the doctor my concerns about the tip and he said he wouldn't fix it. So, I went to Tufts Medical Center in Boston and got a second opinion. I found out I have a deviated septum that was never corrected, I have nasal stenosis which is causing breathing issues. The bridge of my nose is too narrow and the proportions of the nose are off. My nostrils are crooked. I went back to Dr. Alcroft to tell him my findings and he agreed with everything I was complaining about and he offered to fill my nose with a temporary filler and later a silicone and he told me to use nasal spray. I researched that and I found it is not a good option. I asked for financial reimbursement and I was refused. I sent daily emails and called the office on many occasions and talked to many staff explaining my problems. I was send only letters which downplayed my issues. The last letter he sent was to tell me he would no longer see me as a patient because I wrote negative reviews online. I also asked for my money back after 2 juviderm injections that started lumpy and then disappeared after 2 months. He was helpful and nice when I was seaking treatment but not kind when I went back to him with issues from my surgery.

Doctor's Response

Because of the importance of protecting the confidentiality of a patient's healthcare information doctors are not at liberty to respond to specifics of a patient's on-line post. It may be useful for patients to post honest before and after pictures, taken with consistent lighting, distance, position, and expression so that on-line readers can see things for themselves.

Posted on December 7th, 2015

What a gifted artist and surgeon. He really knows what is good for his patients and helps to steer them in the correct direction. I had a couple of procedures performed by Dr. Allcroft and each any every one was done to perfection and the results were even better than I anticipated. He is very concerned about his patients and very dedicated to providing the best possible care

Excellent results

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Excellent results from a skilled and caring surgeon.