Overall Review

November 25th, 2016
Extremely disappointed with the results of my hair transplant surgery.
I had a hair transplant done in September 2014, when I was 22 years old. I had extensive balding at this young age, and was eager to have at least some of my frontal hair replenished from the procedure. Two years after my surgery, my results are seemingly lacking – the transplanted hair is sparse and continues to thin, despite promises that this hair was immune to miniaturization, and my donor scar is visible even with longer hair lengths. I visited a renowned hair transplant doctor in the New York City area to discuss my unsatisfactory results. I was devastated to find out that I’m not even a candidate for hair transplantation, especially Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT), because I have a balding condition known as diffuse unpatterned alopecia (DUPA) that causes all my hair, including that of the sides and back of my head, to thin. Dr. Allcroft missed this diagnosis despite several warning signs: I had dramatic and rapid hair loss at a young age; my father also has DUPA, and was present during my initial consultation; a lower than expected number of grafts from the donor zone was obtained during the procedure. Dr.Allcroft did not adequately consider the risks of transplanting a young man. As a result, I’m stuck with an increasingly obvious scar, little hair on top of my head, and shame, from family and friends who knew I had the procedure and expected better results, and strangers, who are curious about the scar on back of my head. Baldness certainly would have been a better alternative to a botched hair transplant.

November 12th, 2016
I had a mini lift that was done by Dr. Alcroft about 8 weeks ago. The results were awesome! I could not be more pleased. I am 53 and look at least 15 years younger. Dr. Alcroft is very skilled and very artistic. His staff is very caring and professional. I would greatly recomend if you are looking for a plastic surgeon hes the one to do your surgery. Thank you Dr. Alcroft. Your the best.

November 12th, 2016
Great job. Got back the cheekbones of my youth with filler.

June 22nd, 2016
Excellent surgeon, excellent results, excellent staff! Dont hesitate!

June 20th, 2016
High rating
Excellent for facial plastic surgery. Discusses options and recommendations based on specific needs. Great surgeon and competent staff.

June 19th, 2016
I felt so lucky to have found Dr. Allcroft. I had a modified neck lift, and it came out looking beautiful! I have also had a few other esthetic procedures with him, and I have always been satisfied with the results. He is a very talented plastic surgeon. I would highly recommend him.

June 16th, 2016
Disappointed
I had an appointment went over things, I wanted a face lift and facial peel.nthe price was great. All tho!!! I decided on Just the facial peel for now, ..I've Called and left Several messages for Michelle and I've haven't gotten a call back.... I'm very disappointed ... I could only afford the peel at this time,,, I feel that h They were upset that I couldn't afford the face lift so they weren't going to bother with me...

March 29th, 2016
Thank You Dr. Allcroft
I would like to thank Dr. Allcroft for the wonderful results of his facial surgery. I am so pleased that my face looks bright and rested. The results are very natural in appearance. I also found Dr. Allcroft to have a kind manner and very thorough in explaining the surgical procedure. He made sure that I had a good understanding of what I should expect. All of his staff were friendly and helpful too. Dr. Allcroft is a talented professional and we are very fortunate to have him in this area . I would recommend him to anyone interested in plastic surgery!

February 27th, 2016
I did not have a good experience
I had three surgical procedures done by Dr.Alcroft. I was not unhappy with my eye surgery but I'm extremely disappointed with my nose surgery. After about a year and a half the swelling from the surgery finally went down and I started having breathing problems. I was also noticing a change in the athletics of my nose. The tip of my nose looked crooked and when I smiled a piece of skin hung down. I told the doctor my concerns about the tip and he said he wouldn't fix it. So, I went to Tufts Medical Center in Boston and got a second opinion. I found out I have a deviated septum that was never corrected, I have nasal stenosis which is causing breathing issues. The bridge of my nose is too narrow and the proportions of the nose are off. My nostrils are crooked. I went back to Dr. Alcroft to tell him my findings and he agreed with everything I was complaining about and he offered to fill my nose with a temporary filler and later a silicone and he told me to use nasal spray. I researched that and I found it is not a good option. I asked for financial reimbursement and I was refused. I sent daily emails and called the office on many occasions and talked to many staff explaining my problems. I was send only letters which downplayed my issues. The last letter he sent was to tell me he would no longer see me as a patient because I wrote negative reviews online. I also asked for my money back after 2 juviderm injections that started lumpy and then disappeared after 2 months. He was helpful and nice when I was seaking treatment but not kind when I went back to him with issues from my surgery.

December 7th, 2015
What a gifted artist and surgeon. He really knows what is good for his patients and helps to steer them in the correct direction. I had a couple of procedures performed by Dr. Allcroft and each any every one was done to perfection and the results were even better than I anticipated. He is very concerned about his patients and very dedicated to providing the best possible care

October 30th, 2015
Excellent results
Excellent results from a skilled and caring surgeon.

September 1st, 2015
Quick Lift
I could not have asked for a better experience. The staff was friendly , considerate and accommodating. Dr. Allcroft was courteous and let you know exactly how the procedure would go and what the expected results would be. I was thrilled with my results.