Dr. Roger Altman MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Palm Harbor, FL

• Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2016
Was very pleasured with the staff and how well I was treated and informed about the procedure I was having that day I highly recommend this doctor if anyone is experiencing this kind of problem Your in good hands

November 25th, 2015
Dr. Altman is an awesome dermatologist! He has treated me for many years taking care of all of my skin care needs. He has always treated me with great respect and honesty. I would highy recommend him to anyone including my family and friends!

November 24th, 2015
Dr. Altman had to fix a bad cancer spot from another Moh's surgeon. He is also very skilled at stitching up afterwards. It's very hard to see that anything was done at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Altman for his skills removing skin cancer.

February 18th, 2015
Roger W. Altman MD is the best Dermatologist in Palm Harbor
I was a fist time patient and Dr. Roger W. Altman and his staff took care of my problem on the spot, very efficient, very fast and above all super professionals. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Dermatologist.

May 1st, 2014
Bad experience: unreliable diagnosis, unprofessional staff.
I would not recommend this doctor. First to schedule my appointment I was told I was going to receive papers to fill for my first visit, when I alled one day before to confirm my appt. (because no one from the office called: "Oh, no one mailed the papers. Just come in earlier". I should have trusted my instincts and never gone. He spent 4 minutes ( on the clock!) with me to telle there is nothing he can do because I am breastfeeding. Now... Not only he gave me the UNRELIABLE INFORMATION, as I have been researching, as he did not spend near enough time with me to talk about other ways to mitigate my issues. For example, I asked about cellulite, he said there's nothing he can do, instead of recommending food that can improve it's appearance or what to avoid! When I was leaving he told me he would research about Retinol and stretch marks while nursing and call me. You'd think that someone with 32 years of experience would know about it. I'm just really disappointed.

August 9th, 2013
Absolutely great doctor and staff. Highly recommended
My husband had several skin growths on his forehead. Dr. Altman examined the growths, tested, accurately diagnosed and resolved the issue quickly. the procedure was smooth. My husband did not feel anything . And procedure smoothly done. VEry happy with Dr. Altman and his staff. Truly a professional group. Thank you, Dr. Altman and staff.

July 20th, 2013
THE BEST CARE
Dr. Altman and staff are professionals who care about their patients. My experiences, my father's experience and my good friends' experiences have been consistently timely, kind, personable and excellent care for all of us. I highly recommend Dr. Altman!

September 22nd, 2012
Excellent doctor
I had a skin problem that I was plagued with for over a year. I went to another doctor who missed diagnosed. I ended up going to Dr. Altman who correctly diagnosed the issue within seconds. He suggested a treatment and the issue was resolved. His office was a little further down the road, but it was worth the drive to get the correct diagnosis. His staff is awesome as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Altman to anyone who wants quality in every way.

June 23rd, 2012
Excellent, Super Fast and objective Diagnostician
Also gave me suggestions as to how to avoid problems, etc. He is not like other doctors who do not spend that much time with you or do not give you a straight answer. Dr. Altman zeroes in on the problem and gives a patient a complete answer right away, plus gives suggestions re prevention of how to avoid skin cancer.

June 6th, 2012
A Refreshing & Heartening Experience!
Thrilled to relay the multitudinous glowing reviews are spot on! Dr. Altman and his team are stellar professionals and very caring human beings. Wonderfully steeped in expertise and integrity, his practice is the answer to your prayers should you have a dire dermatological need. They likewise accomplish innocuous procedures exceedingly well, all while intertwining humor and genuinely engaging you, ergo easing any anxieties. Consequently, admiration from other patients is palpable and visible, as several dropped in just to share regards with Dr. Altman and his staff. The only danger here is getting spoiled by this superior experience and then having to resume with stressed, albeit nice doctors in the real world. FYI, reassuring news -- overheard Dr. Altman say he plans to be in business a very long time so banish those fears of his early retirement!

May 13th, 2011
Very professional
Dr. Altman is very professional in all aspect of his practice. He treated several Skin cancers that I had and did a very excellent job. One of these cancers required a skin graft and it came out wonderful. You would never know that he had done a skin graft on my nose.

May 11th, 2011
I have been seeing Dr. Altman for approx. 30 years. He took care of me when no doctor wanted to. He has prolonged my life. I am very gratful to him and his staff. Our son sees the doctor also, and has saved taking a chunk out of his lip by doing mose surgery.