A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Andrews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Andrews, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews has 10 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andrews accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger N. Andrews practice?
Dr. Roger Andrews practices Urology near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Urologists.