A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Andrews is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Andrews, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Andrews has 10 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Norman Andrews MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Roger N. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Roger Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Andrews practices Urology near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Urologists.