Dr. Roger Ang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 5th, 2016
The single worst experience I've ever had with a doctor...completely uncaring about my symptoms or condition, and interrupted and talked over me the entire time. If I could give zero stars I would. Will never go back.

September 29th, 2015
New Patient
Changing doctors is a big decision. I have not done it in over 15 years. Today, was my first appt with Dr Ang & it exceeded all my expectations. Dr. Ang was efficient, focused, empathetic, friendly, and knowledgeable of all my previous medical history & gave me valuable suggestions. I highly recommend Dr. Ang

December 18th, 2014
LVN/patient
Dr. Ang is one of the rudest providers I have ever experienced. He argues with me almost every visit and refuses to really listen to my needs. He has ruined my life in the last year with all the medication he prescribed me and now I am suffering even more now than ever in my life. In addition to the pain I suffer, Dr. Ang is continually pyschologically abusive and talks down to me. He degrades me and makes me feel worthless. I would not trust him with anyone's medical problem. He takes his personal problems out on his patients. I am changing doctors. Praying for a miracle, for another doctor to turn this mess around.

November 18th, 2014
Change doctors while you can
After having roger Ang as my primary care Dr for many years I have many complaints. First off, he is not thorough at all with his visits. The average time per visit is less than 3 mins of nothing. I switched primary care doctors and am very happy with my new 1. If you have doctor Ang your better off going to a little urgent care center for services. Not sure how he became a doctor.

December 24th, 2013
diagnosis
dr ang was my new dr after dr verhaag retired. I had been to many specialists re a vertigo problem I had. all the specilists agreed that there was nothing they could do. dr ang disagreed and asked me to take predisone. he suspected a virus infection in my inner ear that would not show on any test mri, audio etc. I took the predisone and it has helped me lead a normal life. I live alone now in my own home and I am grateful every day for dr ang for solving a problem that had affected my whole life

April 12th, 2010
Only for obvious problems
I went to this doc several times over the course of a year, for multiple sinus infections, ear infections, the onset of depression, and eventually bronchitis. Sadly, the only things he did successfully was agree that I had sinus or ear infections (when I told him what I had). When my grandfather died, he told me my depression was all in my head and that he wouldn't treat me for it. Additionally, when I went to him for a horrible cold that I couldn't get rid of (multiple visits to try to get to the problem) he couldn't figure it out. As the year ended and my insurance finally changed, I got a new doc who took one listen to me and immediately had me on antibiotics and doing breathing treatments in her office to fix the bronchitis. I'll never go back to Dr Ang again, nor would I reccommend him to anyone!

October 27th, 2009
Dr Ang is very thorough and knowledgeable. He takes the time to explain the treatment plan and gives you options.

June 2nd, 2008
Caring
In comparison to my past experinces this is the best I have been treated and the best experience.