A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Antoine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Antoine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antoine graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Antoine has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Antoine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger Antoine practice?
Dr. Roger Antoine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bohemia, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.