A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Antoine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Antoine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antoine
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Antoine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Antoine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antoine graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Antoine has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Antoine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger Antoine practice?
- Dr. Roger Antoine has 6 office locations.
Dr. Roger Antoine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.