A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Antoine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antoine
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Antoine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Antoine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antoine graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Antoine has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Antoine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger Antoine practice?
- Dr. Roger Antoine has 6 office locations.
Dr. Roger Antoine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.