A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Lee, Internal Medicine, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- All Saints Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Bruce Lee MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Roger B. Lee practice?
- Dr. Roger Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Lee practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Homosassa, FL.
See Homosassa Internists and Homosassa General Practitioners.