A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Badwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Badwal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Badwal graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Badwal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Danbury Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger S Badwal DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Badwal practice?
- Dr. Roger Badwal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Badwal practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Southbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Danbury, CT and Ridgefield, CT.
See Southbury Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Southbury Surgeons, and Southbury Dentists.