Dr. Roger Bailey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 2nd, 2016
Very happy

November 22nd, 2016
Has the worst receptionist i have every seen. Does not follow up nor reply to calls. Does t. Heck to see who is in your network and sends mri's to the wrong doctor t read and blames it on the MRI. I had too get a second one done and make sure that it went to the rogjt one.Dr Baily sends you to a doctor ( surgery doctor ) that says he doesn't rely on MRI pictures cause of hey Aer different from one week to the other. Also the surgery doctor said to me. I don't know why Dr Bailey sent you here he knows what to do. When I got Nother appointment with Doctor Bailey I thought that he would give me the shots I needed. It no he wanted me to go home and do everything that would make my pain worse before seeing me again. It all just a money scam by getting you to make appointments after appointments and putting of what they say they are going to do to help you with your pain. I will never go back nor recommend him to anyone. $800,00 for nothing. I will go to Indianapolis for any more pain Doctor . Kingtj12

September 15th, 2016
I've had 5 X-ray guided injections. Once after 2 injections, had excellent relief. Years before I had one injection with no help, but again 2 injections into same area helped later on.

February 7th, 2012
Couldn't walk anymore
The epidural to the back certainly helped with the pain, its been 8 hours and for the first time in a long time I go to bed expecting to sleep. Thanks to an outstanding Dr. Bailey who is my hero. God bless you and your staff of nurses and help. Awesome experience.

April 19th, 2010
Very kind and compassionate. Spends the time to talk to find out exactly what you need.