Roger Barnes Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2011

Best medical marijuana evaluation

Highly recommended! Their phone customer service is great, I called and pre-qualified over the phone and was able to make a same day appointment. the girl emailed me the forms so I could fill them out before hand. The office was really high tech they have a nice television, music and items like cookbooks and vaporizers for sale. The doctor was on time for my appointment and I did not feel rushed. He seemed to understand my pain and suggested alternative treatments like yoga and meditation. Thank you Dr. Barnes for helping me become a legal medical marijuana patient.

January 20th, 2011

Very positive experience

My experience at Dr. Roger Barnes Pasadena office was very positive. I did a lot of online research prior to booking my appointment to find a doctor who could help me with my chronic pain and anxiety. I have tried tons of prescription medication and it all leaves me feeling drugged, out of it, and unable to function. Marijuana is really the only thing that helps my chronic pain and I needed a doctor that could understand what I was going through. I learned that Dr. Barnes had a background in pain management and anesthesiology so I was looking forward to meeting with him. The office looked very professional, Allison was incredibly helpful on the phone and was able to get me in for an appointment the same day. The doctor was very thorough and answered all my questions. I was very nervous and he reassured me and helped me to understand the benefits and effects regarding using cannabis as a medicine. He talked with me about alternative ways of using the medicine like edibles, vaporizers and tinctures because we both decided its best not to smoke marijuana if possible. I am very glad that I found Dr Barnes and will recommend him to anyone who is sick of using prescription medication and wants to try something more natural. Thank you Dr. Barnes!

April 4th, 2009

Dr. Barnes is an excellent doctor, his work truly saves lives and protects people's quality of life. He addresses legitimate medical problems in an appropriate way for each individual.