A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Bartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Bartz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartz graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Anthony Bartz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Bartz practice?
- Dr. Roger Bartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Bartz practices Pediatrics near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Beaumont Pediatricians.