A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Beauplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beauplan
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Beauplan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beauplan graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Beauplan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Pilgrim Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Beauplan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roger Beauplan practice?
- Dr. Roger Beauplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Beauplan practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.