A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Behar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Behar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Behar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Behar graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Behar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Behar MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Roger Behar practice?
- Dr. Roger Behar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roger Behar practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See Monroe Township Internists and Monroe Township Neurologists.