Learn more about Dr. Roger Behar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Behar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behar
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Behar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Behar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Behar graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Behar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Behar MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Roger Behar practice?
- Dr. Roger Behar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roger Behar practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Neurologists.