Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Behar
Dr. Roger Behar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ, with other offices in Princeton, NJ and Somerset, NJ (and 2 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry and Internal Medicine. Dr. Behar is affiliated with St Peter's University Hospital, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County. Dr. Behar has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Behar has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Roger Behar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.
Dr. Pratik Patel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Somerset, NJ 0 mi20
Dr. Anthony Passannante Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Somerset, NJ 0 mi32
Dr. Seema Dixit
Somerset, NJ 0 mi9