A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Behar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Behar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Behar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Behar graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Behar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Behar MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Roger Behar practice?
- Dr. Roger Behar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roger Behar practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Neurologists.