A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Belbel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Belbel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belbel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belbel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Belbel, DO, FACC, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Belbel graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Belbel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger J Belbel DO, FACC, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger J. Belbel practice?
- Dr. Roger Belbel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Roger Belbel practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Cardiologists.