Learn more about Dr. Roger Belbel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Belbel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belbel
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Belbel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Belbel, DO, FACC, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Belbel graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Belbel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger J Belbel DO, FACC, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger J. Belbel practice?
- Dr. Roger Belbel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Belbel practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Cardiologists.