Learn more about Dr. Roger Belbel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Belbel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belbel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Belbel, DO, FACC, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Belbel graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Belbel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger J Belbel DO, FACC, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger J. Belbel practice?
- Dr. Roger Belbel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Belbel practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Cardiologists.