A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Belizaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Belizaire is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belizaire
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belizaire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Belizaire, MD, PA is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Belizaire graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Belizaire has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Belizaire MD and PA is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger Belizaire practice?
- Dr. Roger Belizaire has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Belizaire practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Surgeons.