A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Belizaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Belizaire, MD, PA is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Belizaire graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Belizaire has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belizaire accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger Belizaire practice?
Dr. Roger Belizaire practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Surgeons.