Dr. Roger Beneitone MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 25th, 2016
Medical Partnership
Dr. Beneitone was the most curious and thorough PCP I've encountered. He questioned AND listened. Surprisingly, he called me at home the day after my first visit to discuss what he'd read about my wheat-sensitivity and proposed specific additional measures.

April 15th, 2016
Dr Beneitone has been my PCP for 15 years. He is very thorough. He has a great bedside manner. He listens and then refers me to a specialist if needed. I highly recommend him!

August 2nd, 2013
Pleased and Impressed
After my primary care doctor left the area, I chose Dr Benetone for his convenient location. He was timely, unassuming, inquisitive and thorough. His questions were pertinent to my history, indicating he had read it. He had some ideas about dealing with an ongoing health issue and actually called me the next morning to discuss more tests and a referral to be scheduled. Dr. Benetone provided much more than the minimum effort required.

November 6th, 2012
PATIENT
My husband and I have been a patient of Dr Beneitone for 25 years of his 26 years. We have found him to be caring, sympathetic and determined to find out a diagnosis. I would not want a different Dr.

September 7th, 2012
Ive been a patient of Dr. B's for a very long time now. I adore Dr. B, but his staff makes booking an appointment or getting refills miserable. The billing office is frequently screwing up my account, and holding me accountable for their mistakes. Dr. B has been very good to me over the years,and when Kate was there, things got done and ran smoothly. I used to have trust and confidence in the staff here; not any more. Its too bad I have to leave a good Dr. because of a lousy staff.

November 13th, 2008
Caring and Thorough
Very good in my opinion as he is our Primary care Dr for several years now. Asks a lot of questions and leaves no stone unturned. Willing to listen and will follow up with a call at home if need be. He does order a lot of tests though but most have seem necessary.

July 28th, 2008
Save your time, not worth a single visit!
Felt rushed and uncared or unimportant. Very, very, very dissatisfied. Did absolutely NOTHING for me, but make me cry. This man should be ashamed of himself!!! I may just file a COMPLAINT!!!