A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Berkow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Berkow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Berkow, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkow graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berkow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Berkow MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roger Berkow practice?
- Dr. Roger Berkow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Berkow practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Pensacola Pediatricians and Pensacola Oncologists.