Learn more about Dr. Roger Bies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Bies is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bies
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Bies, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bies graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bies has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger D Bies MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Bies practice?
- Dr. Roger Bies has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Bies practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Cardiologists.