A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Biss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Biss is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Biss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Biss graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Biss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
- St. Peter's Rehab
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Thomas Biss MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roger T. Biss practice?
- Dr. Roger Biss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Biss practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Willmar, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Willmar Internists and Willmar Oncologists.