A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Biss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Biss is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Biss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Biss graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Biss has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Thomas Biss MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roger T. Biss practice?
- Dr. Roger Biss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Biss practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Queensbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY.
See Queensbury Internists and Queensbury Oncologists.