A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Blauvelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Blauvelt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Blauvelt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blauvelt graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Blauvelt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- Cascade Orthopaedics Asc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Michael Blauvelt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Roger M. Blauvelt practice?
- Dr. Roger Blauvelt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Blauvelt practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Auburn, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bonney Lake, WA.
See Auburn Surgeons and Auburn Orthopedic Surgeons.