A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Blauvelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Blauvelt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blauvelt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blauvelt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Blauvelt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blauvelt graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Blauvelt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- Cascade Orthopaedics Asc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Michael Blauvelt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Roger M. Blauvelt practice?
- Dr. Roger Blauvelt has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Blauvelt practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Auburn, WA.
See Auburn Surgeons.