Learn more about Dr. Roger Blauvelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Blauvelt is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Blauvelt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blauvelt graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Blauvelt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cascade Orthopaedics Asc
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Michael Blauvelt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Roger M. Blauvelt practice?
- Dr. Roger Blauvelt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Blauvelt practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Auburn, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bonney Lake, WA.
See Auburn Orthopedic Surgeons and Auburn Surgeons.