A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Blauvelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Blauvelt is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Blauvelt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blauvelt graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Blauvelt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- Cascade Orthopaedics Asc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blauvelt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans