A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Blumenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Blumenthal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Blumenthal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenthal graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Blumenthal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Scott Blumenthal MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Blumenthal practice?
- Dr. Roger Blumenthal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roger Blumenthal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.