Learn more about Dr. Roger Blumenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Blumenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Blumenthal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenthal graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Blumenthal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blumenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Blumenthal practice?
Dr. Roger Blumenthal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Family Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Cardiologists, and Baltimore Family Physicians.