Learn more about Dr. Roger Blumenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Blumenthal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blumenthal
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blumenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Blumenthal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenthal graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Blumenthal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Scott Blumenthal MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Blumenthal practice?
- Dr. Roger Blumenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Blumenthal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.