Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Boatwright
Dr. Roger Boatwright, MD is a Doctor primarily located in York, PA, with other offices in York, PA and Glenside, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Boatwright is affiliated with Carlisle Regional Medical Center, St John Hospital and Smyth Co Community Hospital. Dr. Boatwright has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Boatwright has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Roger Boatwright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, PA.
Dr. Duane Ahlbrandt
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
York, PA 0 mi34
Dr. Lesley Sweeney
Obstetrics and Gynecology
York, PA 0.19 mi17
Dr. Jennifer Caruso
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
York, PA 0.19 mi8