inactive

Roger A Bonau MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 16th, 2016
Vericose vein
Dr. Bonau took care of my leg in a timely matter and helped me understand what the cause was. He talked me through everything that I needed to know about my procedure and I was very pleased with the outcome.

August 21st, 2015
One of the most caring doctors and staff I have ever come in contact with. We are no longer under his care,but I still have a special place in my heart for them.

August 3rd, 2015
A Great Doctor
Dr. Bonau was extremely knowledgeable and spoke with me in a way I could understand. When talking with Dr. Bonau you feel as if he understands what you are dealing with and is sympathetic. One of the best Doctors I have ever seen!

March 11th, 2015
Excellent surgeon and clinic
Dr. Bonau is an excellent, highly-skilled vascular surgeon and I am extremely pleased with the results on both my legs following surgery. I was also very pleased with my entire experience at The Vein Centre. I would highly recommend both Dr. Bonau and his staff.

October 9th, 2014
Excellent doctor!!!
Dr. Bonau is a gifted vascular surgeon! He is knowledgable and am expert in his field. I have been working in the healthcare field for 16 years and Dr. Bonau by far one of the nicest and most humble surgeons I have ever encountered.