A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Boye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boye
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Boye, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Boye graduated from Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science & Technology, Kumasi.
Dr. Boye has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger O Boye MBBS and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger O. Boye practice?
- Dr. Roger Boye has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Boye practices Pulmonary Disease near Racine, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Racine Pulmonologists.