A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Boyington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Boyington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyington
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyington graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boyington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Andalusia Regional Hospital
- Andalusia Reg Hosp, Andalusia, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Boyington DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger Boyington practice?
- Dr. Roger Boyington has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Boyington practices Family Medicine near Andalusia, AL.
See Andalusia Primary Care Doctors.