Learn more about Dr. Roger Boykin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Boykin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boykin
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Boykin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Boykin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Boykin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Boykin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Boykin MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger Boykin practice?
- Dr. Roger Boykin has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Boykin practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Internists, Jamaica Pulmonologists, and Jamaica Geriatric Doctors.