A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Boykin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Boykin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Boykin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boykin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Boykin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boykin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger Boykin practice?
Dr. Roger Boykin practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, General Practice, and Critical Care Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Jamaica Internists, Jamaica Pulmonologists, Jamaica Geriatric Doctors, Jamaica Critical Care Practitioners, Jamaica General Practitioners, and Jamaica Obstetricians & Gynecologists.