Learn more about Dr. Roger Boykin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Boykin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boykin
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Boykin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Boykin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Boykin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Boykin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Boykin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger Boykin practice?
- Dr. Roger Boykin has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Boykin practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Internists, Jamaica Pulmonologists, and Jamaica Geriatric Doctors.