A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Branham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Branham is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branham
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Branham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Branham graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Branham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Medical Center
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger V Branham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger V. Branham practice?
- Dr. Roger Branham has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Branham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rice Lake, WI.
See Rice Lake Surgeons.