Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Branson
Dr. Roger Branson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, CT. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Branson is affiliated with Charlotte Hungerford Hospital and The Charlotte Hungerford Hospital, Torrington CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Branson has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Roger Branson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, CT.
Dr. Austin Shealy
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Woodbury, CT 6.21 mi55
Dr. Malynn Utzinger
General Practice, Family Medicine
Litchfield, CT 7.34 mi5
Dr. Kathleen Lyons
Litchfield, CT 7.77 mi59