A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Branson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Branson graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Branson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- The Charlotte Hungerford Hospital, Torrington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Joseph Branson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger J. Branson practice?
- Dr. Roger Branson has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Branson practices Emergency Medicine near Bethlehem, CT.
See Bethlehem Emergency Physicians.