Learn more about Dr. Roger Brassel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Brassel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brassel graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Brassel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brassel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 54 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 10 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger W. Brassel practice?
Dr. Roger Brassel practices Ophthalmology near Queensbury, NY.
See Queensbury Ophthalmologists.