A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Brassel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Brassel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brassel graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Brassel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger William Brassel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roger W. Brassel practice?
- Dr. Roger Brassel has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Brassel practices Ophthalmology near Queensbury, NY.
See Queensbury Ophthalmologists.