Learn more about Dr. Roger Brassel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brassel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Brassel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Brassel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brassel graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Brassel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger William Brassel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roger W. Brassel practice?
- Dr. Roger Brassel has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Brassel practices Ophthalmology near Queensbury, NY.
See Queensbury Ophthalmologists.