Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Excellent experience first breast augmentation 20 years ago show details Excellent experience first breast augmentation 20 years ago
by B. S. on Aug 12th, 2015 on doctor.com

Breast augmentation in 1992 by Dr. Brill was so natural, I've had other physicians comment on how impressed they are with his work. Many don't even re ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
By far the best plastic surgeon available. show details By far the best plastic surgeon available.
by Samuel H. on Jul 30th, 2015 on doctor.com

I would and have traveled thousands of miles to seek treatment from Dr. Brill. As noted, Roger Brill is an excellent surgeon with both great skill in ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Brill was on target with the procedures I needed and wanted done. show details Dr. Brill was on target with the procedures I needed and wanted done.
by Carly S. on Jul 21st, 2015 on doctor.com

Great bedside manner and professional demeanor but not stuffy, actually he makes me laugh. I have been very happy overall with his attention to my con ...

Excellent show details Excellent
by Susan W. on Jul 17th, 2015 on doctor.com

Dr Brill was fabulous.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
I have had an excellent experience with Dr. Brill. show details I have had an excellent experience with Dr. Brill.
by Dana A. on Jul 15th, 2015 on doctor.com

I am so grateful for Dr. Brill. He is so thorough and patient with explaining procedures. His staff has been extremely kind. If I ever need a plastic ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Brill is amazing! He has given me back my self confidence and self esteem!! show details Dr. Brill is amazing! He has given me back my self confidence and self esteem!!
by Heather T. on Jul 1st, 2015 on doctor.com

Dr. Brill and his staff are amazing and compassionate! Dr. Brill listened to my concerns and was able to give me a solution to my problem that I was m ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
The best Plastic Surgeon ever! show details The best Plastic Surgeon ever!
by Anonymous on Jun 24th, 2015 on doctor.com

My experience with Dr. Brill and his practice was the best experience I've ever had at a physicians office. Everyone from the front office staff right ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Amazing Doctor! show details Amazing Doctor!
by Maria on May 14th, 2015

Dr. Brill is an excellent Plastic Surgeon. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Extremely pleased with everything he's done!

My Surgies show details My Surgies
Aug 24th, 2012

Dr. Brill Did my breast enlargement and lift. They look amazing and are now 9 years old and still look amazing. I went from a size B/C to a Size DD...I love the way they look very natural. Most would not know they were done unless they ask. And the scars well you can't even see them...He also did my eye and jaw lift and again. You can not even see any scars. I love this Dr. he is the best ever. I made the mistake of having some work done elsewhere as it was closer to home..But believe me i wish i would have made the trip to see dr. Brill have such ugly scars from the other dr. and now have a belly button that is way to high..and almost not even there it is just a scar not to mention he did the wrong surgery..DO NOT take any chances with your body. You should only let Dr.Brill do your work..He is the best there is and i say this not only because of my experence. But because i am in the beauty ind. i have seen some really bad scars from other Doctors. Only choose Dr. Brill for your surgery. Thank you Dr. Brill Diana Musselman

Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
Oct 6th, 2011

Dr. Brill and his staff are so caring and they listen to the smallest concern without making you feel stupid or talking down to you. I had surgery on my eyes and I love the result. Right after surgery I was concerned that my eyelashes were gone. Then I was in the office to have the stitches removed and Joy told me that she had just had her eyes done by Dr. Brill and that the only thing that bothered her was that it took a couple of weeks for her eyelashes to pop back out because of the swelling and that was exactly what happened to me too. After I left the office I remember my nurse Carol telling me this would happen but I had just forgotten it. Dr. Brill has a great staff and they are always there for you. Thanks Dr. Brill, I love you all. Jann

by Sandy Touchton on Jul 26th, 2011

Dr. Brill and his staff are the "BEST". The bedside manner is awesome and his work is remarkable.I had previously used another Dr. in town and it was a nightmare. Dr. Brill straightened everything out and I will continue to use and refer Dr. Brill. He is the Master of Plastic Surgery.

Jul 14th, 2011

I had my eyes done and every one was so kind and helpful it was a very pleasant experience.

I love the girls-perfect size! show details I love the girls-perfect size!
Sep 28th, 2010

Thank you for making them perfect! I have been to others in town who messed me up but you nailed it. I will never go to anyone but you.

Medical Professional show details Medical Professional
Jun 22nd, 2010

Great results! Great staff!

teacher show details teacher
by Marshall DVM on Oct 20th, 2009

Very professional staff. Excellent nurses. Kind, caring and courteous.