A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Butler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Butler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Butler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Green Oaks Hospital
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger G Butler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roger G. Butler practice?
- Dr. Roger Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Butler practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.