A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Cabansag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabansag
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Cabansag Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Cabansag, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabansag graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Cabansag has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Patton State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger John Cabansag MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roger J. Cabansag practice?
- Dr. Roger Cabansag has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Cabansag practices Psychiatry near Patton, CA.
See Patton Psychiatrists.