Dr. Roger Cady MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

April 9th, 2016
Excellent caring physician. A scientist who also practices medicine, but most importantly cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond. When he walks in the room, suddenly I feel my world turn right side up.

March 11th, 2015
Dr. Cady is simply the best doctor I have ever visited. He is not only an expert in his field, he is the most caring doctor in the world!

January 29th, 2015
Not recommended
I would not recommend this doctor's office. The receptionist scheduled me with the wrong doctor. The nurse did not return my phone calls. The doctor was trying to treat a symptom and not the cause. I called to speak about my bill and the person kept trying to get me to talk to the nurse. I am currently paying four doctors in which one of them did nothing and two of them made me worse including Dr. Cady. My head has hurt where I received nerve blocks ever since the day it was done and it has been over a year since I initially received them. Now this office is being so kind as to turning me over to collections even though I am making monthly payments.

November 2nd, 2012
One of the best Migraine doctors in the US. Dr Cady is caring, professional, and thorough. He never gives up on his patients - even those who are hardest to treat. I drive a total of twelve hours to see him and its worth every minute of it. He partners with his patients and is open to questions and provides educational material and thorough explanations. He is exceedingly kind. His nuses, Audrey and Gracie, are also wonderful.